Sale / PriceAll
- Ross-Simons C. 1960 Vintage Unoaerre Ruby Floral Pin, Enamel in Gold, .20ct t.w.C. 1960. This gorgeous vintage bouquet is actually a .20 ct. t.w. ruby and enamel pin from the designer Unoaerre! Graceful design showcases two flowers with sparkling ruby centers to fabulous effect. Revolver safety. 18kt yellow gold pin. Exclusive, one-of-a-kind Estate Jewelry. Ruby birthstones are the perfect gift for July birthdays.
- Gucci Large Flower Brooch In SilkAn Oversize Silk Flower Brooch That Was Presented On The Spring Summer 2017 Runway. Made In Hand-Painted Silk, The Flower Brooch Adds A Dimensional Effect Of Texture And Color To The Collection.; Yellow Silk; Metal With Aged Gold Finish; Coin Motif With Bee Pin; Made In Italy; Gucci Guarantees, Internally And Within Its Supply Chain, Respect For Standards Of Social & Environmental Responsibility In Line With Its Sustainability Strategy.;
- Gucci Flower Brooch In Silk And CottonA Handmade Flower In Silk And Cotton.; Blue Silk And Cotton; Pin In Metal With Dark Finish; This Item Will Arrive In Special Herbarium Snake Print Packaging.; Made In Italy; Gucci Guarantees, Internally And Within Its Supply Chain, Respect For Standards Of Social & Environmental Responsibility In Line With Its Sustainability Strategy;
- Alexis Bittar Lucite Poppy-Print Flower BroochFrom the Lucite Collection Vibrant poppy-print lucite flower pin with spider detail Swarovski crystal Lucite 10K goldplated brass Width, 3.5" Pin back Made in USA. Fashion Jewelry - Alexis Bittar. Alexis Bittar. Color: Pastel Blue Poppy.
- Pre-owned Tiffany & Co. 14K Yellow Gold Flower BroochTiffany & Co. 14K Yellow Gold Flower Brooch Features: Brand: Tiffany & Co. Gender: Womens Condition: Excellent Material: 14K Yellow Gold Weight: 7g Hallmark: Tiffany & Co 14kt Germany . Product Code VINTAGETIF-58D7F69A8A53D. Brand Tiffany & Co. Condition Pre-Owned. Metal Yellow Gold. Size and Fit Length: 2" Flower Size: Approx 1"
- Pre-owned Georg Jensen Amethyst Coral Silver Flower Basket Pin Brooch ClipGeorg Jensen Amethyst Coral Silver Flower Basket Pin Brooch Clip Features: Brand: Georg Jensen Gender: Womens Condition: Excellent Material: Sterling Silver Stone: Amethyst and Coral Weight: 31.1 grams . Product Code 182473238064-E. Brand Georg Jensen. Condition Pre-Owned. Metal Sterling Silver. Stone Coral. Size and Fit Brooch: 2-1/16" x 1-5/8"
Want more ideas? Try:
- Gucci Flower Brooch In Silk And CottonA Handmade Flower In Silk And Cotton.; White Silk And Cotton; Pin In Metal With Dark Finish; This Item Will Arrive In Special Herbarium Snake Print Packaging.; Made In Italy; Gucci Guarantees, Internally And Within Its Supply Chain, Respect For Standards Of Social & Environmental Responsibility In Line With Its Sustainability Strategy;
- Gucci Flower Pin In SilkA Handmade Flower Pin Made In Silk.; Lilac Silk; Pin With Bee Detail In Metal With Dark Finish; Made In Italy; Gucci Guarantees, Internally And Within Its Supply Chain, Respect For Standards Of Social & Environmental Responsibility In Line With Its Sustainability Strategy.;
- Gucci Large Flower Brooch In SilkAn Oversize Silk Flower Brooch That Was Presented On The Spring Summer 2017 Runway. Made In Hand-Painted Silk, The Flower Brooch Adds A Dimensional Effect Of Texture And Color To The Collection.; Fuchsia Silk; Metal With Aged Gold Finish; Coin Motif With Bee Pin; Made In Italy; Gucci Guarantees, Internally And Within Its Supply Chain, Respect For Standards Of Social & Environmental Responsibility In Line With Its Sustainability Strategy.;
- Gucci Flower Brooch In Silk And CottonOur Flower Brooch Has Intricate Floral Details Made Up Of Buds Designed As A Bouquet.; Black Silk And Cotton; Pin In Metal With Dark Finish; Made In Italy; Gucci Guarantees, Internally And Within Its Supply Chain, Respect For Standards Of Social & Environmental Responsibility In Line With Its Sustainability Strategy;
- Scarpelli Mosaici Magnolia BroochExquisite Florentine mosaic brooch handcrafted by the expert marble artists of the Scarpelli workshop using Renaissance techniques. The Belgium black background contrasts magnificently against the pure white chalcedony and green Arno inlay depicting a magnolia flower. The brooch is framed by a gold-plated silver frame.
- Preowned Victorian Enamel Pearl Flower BroochA Late Victorian Enamel And Pearl Flower Brooch, The Finely Modelled Petals In Shaded Yellow And Pink Opalescent Enamel, Embellished With A Natural Seed Pearl Cluster To The Centre, To A Yellow Gold Mount With Brooch Fittings, Measuring Approximately 2.2 Cm In Diameter, Gross Weight 3.8 Grams, Circa 1890.
- Preowned Spectacular Art Nouveau Enamel Pearl Gold Flower BroochExceptional Example Of Fine Art Nouveau Jewelry. Preserved So Impeccably That The Only Evidence Of Its Century-Old Conception Is The Lovely Patina It Has Developed. Lifelike Golden Leaves, Enamel Flowers At Different Life Stages And Tiny, Perfect Seed Pearls, Graduated In Size, Tapering Down The Ends Of The Crescent Moon. This Will Impress Any Antique Jewelry Enthusiast. And It Will Delight All Those Who Have The Pleasure Of Viewing It.
- Preowned Georgian Turquoise Pearl Gold En Tremblant Flower PinA Georgian 18K Yellow Gold Flower Pin With Openwork Textured Gold Leaves And Pavé Turquoise And Pearl Flowers, The Largest Of Which Is Set En Tremblant. Circa 1830."en Tremblant" Is A French Term For ‘Trembling’ And Refers To The Mounting A Decorative Element, Such As A Flower, On A Wire Or Spring Attached To A Piece Of Jewelry So That It Trembles When Worn.
- Preowned 1950s Trifari Briolette Fuschia Swarovski Crystal Floral Brooch PinExquisite Trifari Briolette Series Brilliant Fuschia Floral Brooch Pin. Not Set Rhinestones But Rather Fully 3D Flat Bottomed Faceted Crystals Set In Cups, The Color Brilliance And Saturation Is Extreme, And Makes For A Hugely Colorful Statement Brooch. This Two Headed Spiky Flower Has Goldtone Accent Stemwork That Forms An X, Quite Graphic In Its Design And Approach. Alomost 3.5" Long And 1.75" Across. Its A Dramtic Piece In Matte Gold From The Late 1950S, A Storied Era In Trifari's Long Jewelry History. Condition Is Excellent.
- Preowned 1960s Tiffany & Co. Gold Flower Motif Pin Lapel BroochTiffany & Co. Flower Motif Pin/brooch With Leafs. Crafted In 18Kt Yellow Gold With Subtle Natural Rosy Patina. Pin Can Be Worn Horizontally Or Vertically. Entire Front Of Pin Has A Unique Textured Satin Finish. Back Of Pin Features C-Lock For Easy Opening & Closing Mechanism. This Feature Is Also Very Secure And Protective When The Pin Is Worn. Hallmarks Visible On Back Of Pin: "tiffany & Co" / "14K" / "germany".
- Preowned Victorian Enamel Gold Flower BroochLifelike Enamel Floral Brooches Were Extremely Popular Throughout The 19Th Century. Made Mostly In Newark, Nj During The Last Quarter Of The 19Th Century, These Hand Enamelled Flowers On Gold Were Retailed By The Finest Retailers Of The Period Such As Tiffany.1.5" 1.5".Diamond Center Accent.Excellent Condition.
- Preowned Topaz Citrine Ruby Gold Flower BroochA Fabulous 1950S Retro Signed Flower Brooch Set With 16 Blue Topaz Weighing Approx. 40Ct, 16 Citrine Total Weight Approx. 13Ct And Natural Rubies Weighing Approx. 2.00 Total Carats. Handmade 18K Yellow Gold Mounting; The Clip Is Stamped With Creator Marker's Mark (Legnazzi 1932Al) And A Hallmark For 18 Karat Gold.This Piece Is Designed And Crafted Entirely By Hand In The Traditional Way, Using Age Old Techniques And Processes.The Pin Measures 41.33 X 25.59 Inches (10.5 X 6.5 Cm) And Weighs 62.0 Grams.Origin Italy. Circa 1950* The Brooch Is Professionally Tested By Our Internal Gemological Team Of Specialist I.g.i./hrd - The Jewel Comes With Warranty/appraisal.
- Naomi Sarna Carved Chrysoprase Diamond Gold Flower PinAdorable. This Unique Brooch Features A Hand-Carved Chrysoprase Blossom Blooming On An 18K Yellow Gold Stem Embellished With A Sparkle Of Vs F-G White Diamonds. Frequently Mistaken For Excellent Jadite Jade, This Is Very High Quality Australian Chrysoprase. It Can Be Converted Into A Single Earring Without Charge. Internationally Award Winning Designer Naomi Sarna Creates Gem Carvings And Jewels Of Unusual Beauty. She Is Represented In The Smithsonian's Permanent Collection Of American Gems And Private Collections.
- Preowned Tiffany & Co. Diamond Gold "dogwood" Brooch18 Karat Yellow Gold And Diamond Tiffany & Co. "dogwood" Brooch. The 3 Dimensional Fine And Textured Hand Crafted Gold Work Of This Brooch Depicts The Blossoms Of The Japanese Dogwood Tree Which Was Used By Louis Comfort Tiffany In His Early Works Of Art Mainly On Stained Glass. Each Petal Is Realistically Formed With A Number Of The Anthers Set With Bright White Brilliant Cut Diamonds On Their Tips, Bringing A Nice Contrast To The Mat Gold Finish Of The Brooch. A Most Wearable And Fun Piece Of Jewelry. Diameter: 50Mm Or 1.95 Inches. Weight: 19.7 Grams Or 12.7 Dwts.
- Preowned Vintage Miriam Haskell Spezzati Branch Coral Floral Brooch 1930sClassic Haskell Stunning!Designed By Frank Hess. This Brooch Features Dozens Of Branch Coral Beads Meticulously Hand Wired Onto A Brass Frame, And Topped With Three Filigree Flowers. This Brooch Is Confirmed To Be An Early Haskell Designed By Frank Hess (Reference: Cathy Gordon And Sheila Pamfiloff). Measuring 2.87" X 1" Any Questions Please Call, Email Or Hit Request More Information.
- Preowned Ian St. Gielar 1990s Huge Beaded Flower BroochIan St.gielar Oversize Beaded Flower Brooch. Gold Decorative Circular Back With Leaves, Green Beads Over The Leaves. A Mix Of Purple And Pink Strings Of Beads Making The Flower, A Center Of Pink Rhinestones And A Small Pink Resin Flower With Rhinestones On Top. About DesignerIan St. Gielar Was Stanley Hagler's Chief Designer From 1989 - 2007.
- Preowned French Art Nouveau Blond Horn Pin Brooch By Georges Pierre Signed Circa 1900sRare Large French Art Nouveau Real Horn Pin Brooch By Georges Pierre. Elegant Blond Horn Piece With Hand Carved And Cut Dimensional Design With Ink Dyes Application, Creating A Naturalistic Effect And Featuring A Lovely Bunch Of Violet Flowers. Regular Closing Clasp. Engraved Signature At The Back: "gip" For Georges Pierre.Measurements: 2.88 In. Long (7.3 Cm) X 2.25 In. Wide (5.7 Cm) X 0.75 In. High (1.9 Cm)About Horn Jewelry:Popular From About 1895-1914, During The French Art Nouveau Period, Horn Jewelry Was Created By Artists At A Time When Craftsmen Sought Out Innovative Materials And Designs. The Artists, Like Elizabeth Bonte And Georges Pierre, Who Eventually Worked Together In The Same Studio, Are The Most Well-Known.Horn Was Chosen As A Medium Because Of Its Unique Range Of Transparent Colorings, Durability, And Simplicity. Bonte And Pierre Would Have Obtained These Horns From The Jura Mountains, Near Their Workshop In Oyonnax, France. The Technique Started With Bull Or Mountain Goat Horns That Were Cut Into Sections, Heated With Steam And Rolled Out To Form Plaques Upon Which A Design Was Traced. The Design Was Cut Out With A Handsaw. Its Characteristic Translucent Quality Was Achieved By Soaking The Horn In Hydrogen Peroxide For A Day. Rough Edge Were Smoothed And Polished. At This Point, The Horn Was Dipped Into Chemicals To Attain Either A Pearly White Or Beige Bloom, Dyes Were Applied To Add Other Colors And Stains. The Horn Was Then Polished And, Finally, Details Such As Veins On An Insect’S Wings Were Drawn In With Ink. Designs Often Taken From Nature And Insects Or Birds That Were Extremely Popular During The Art Nouveau Period In France.
- Preowned Coro Trembler Japanned Faux Topaz Amber Rhinestone Flower Brooch PinThe Special Allure Of The Bronzey Blackened Finish Of A Standard Costume Jewelry Metal (Called Japanning) Setting Adds A Contrasty And Dramatic Note To Most Any Object. This En Tremblant Flower With Leaves And Several Flowerheads Is Signed Coro. Approximately 1.75" Long By 1.25" Wide, The Pin Back Is Original, Present And Functions Perfectly. Rich Autumnal Faux Topaz Stonework Adds Drama And Presence To This Elegant Pin Brooch Pin. Excellent Condition.
- Preowned Assael Pearl And Diamond Gold Lotus Flower BroochThis Stunning Dimensional Lotus Flower Brooch From Assael Of New York Is Centered Around An Outstanding Natural Colored Tahitian Pearl. The Lotus’S Delicate Layered Flower Petals Are Beautifully Constructed In 18K White Gold Accented With White Diamonds.12.4 Mm Natural Color Tahitian Pearl. Gem Quality1.64 Cttw DiamondsMarked Italy.
- Preowned Talosel Brooch Pin Blue Gray Color By Monique Vedie, Line Vautrin StudentVintage Monique Vedie Talosel Brooch Pin. Featuring A Large Dimensional Flower Shape In Blue-Gray Talosel, Topped With Brass Studs. Security Closing Clasp. Excellent Vintage Condition. France, Circa 1960S.Monique Vedié Was Born In The 20S And Has Been A Student Of Line Vautrin In Paris, Where She Learned Her Talosel Process. When She Established Her Company, Vedié Designed Cellulose Acetate Jewelry, With Rich Colors, Mostly Fruits, Flowers And A Few Characters. At The Beginning, The Look Of Her Pieces Were Very Similar To Vautrin's Work, All The Pieces Are Hand-Made. None Of Her Creations Are Signed, But The Style Is Unique And Highly Recognizable. Before Retiring In 1992, She Worked With Many Prestigious Parisian Fashion Houses Such As Lanvin, Dior And Ungaro. The Signature Style Established By Vedié Is Continued Under The Name Of Cilea By Present Designer Stéphanie Ravel. Cilea Paris Now Mostly Work For French Designer Francoise Montague.Talosel Is A Material Created By Line Vautrin, Made Of Synthetic Resin Elaborate At The End Of Wwii. This 1950's Patented Term Is An Acronym For Acetate De Cellulose Elabore (Elaborate Cellulose Acetate). Measurements: 2.25 In. Diameter (5.7 Cm) X 0.63 In. Deep (1.5 Cm).
- Preowned Retro Orchid Ruby And Diamond BroochRetro Orchid Ruby And Diamond BroochUndeniable Retro Styling And Scale Unfolding Into The Shape Of One Of The Most Exotic And Unusual Flowers In The World, Known For Their Ability To Draw Attention, While All At Once Evoking Elegance, Innocence And Refinement. Adorned With Rubies Weighing Approximately 3.25 Carats, Diamonds Set In Platinum Totaling Approximately 3.00 Carats, Mounted In 18 Karat Rose Gold For Added Contrast And Drama. An Outstanding Large Jewel. Approximately 3 Inches Long And 2.25 Inches Wide Overall. Unique Retro Ruby And Diamond Orchid Brooch Circa 1940.
- Preowned 1960s Gorgeous Diamond Gold Flower BroochAn 18 Karat Gold And Diamond Flower Brooch, French. Circa 1960. Of Textured Gold Design, The Petals Set With Round Brilliant-Cut Diamonds, Centering A Marquise-Cut Diamond. Ninety Six (96) Round And One (1) Marquise-Cut Diamond, Weigh Approximately 8.00 Carats Total. Length Is 2 1/4 Inches. Gross Weight Is Approximately 36.7 Grams. Stamped 18K. Des. In France.
- Preowned Ancient Antique Peridot Diamond Silver Gold BroochThis Highly Decorative Brooch Is Formed From Silver And 18 Carat Gold And Exhibits A Patina That Can Only Come With Age. The Piece Can Be Polished If Desired.A Pierced Crown Set With A Single Oval Shaped Peridot And Rose-Cut Diamonds, Mounted With A Pin To Reverse. A Larger Panel Pendulates From The Crown, Set With A Large Central Emerald-Cut Peridot, Surrounded By A Pierced Setting Featuring Six 'flowers', Each With A Single Rose-Cut Diamond At The Centre. A Further Foliage Style Panel, Set With Three Rose-Cut Diamonds, Swings From The Bottom. To The Reverse, The Piece Is Hand Finished With Detailed Engraving Work. A Fine, Very Old Antique Piece, In Exceptional Condition. Circa 1780. SettingTests As Silver And 18 Carat Gold PeridotWeight: 8.50 Carats In Total DiamondWeight: 0.50 Of A Carat In Total Dimensions55Mm X 30Mm.
- Preowned 1960s Enamel Emerald Diamond Gold Floral Pin BroochExquisite Hand-Made Floral Pin/brooch Ft. Intricate Enamel Work Reflecting Deep Blue Hues To Lighter Green Hues. The Pin Has Raised Yellow Gold Ridges Throughout The Petals In A Uniform Pattern. The Center Of The Flower Features Five Diamonds In A Circular Pattern Around The Emerald Center Stone. Diamonds Weigh 0.40Cts, And Boast G Color, Vs Clarity. Emerald Center Stone Weighs 0.10Cts. The Stem And Leafs Of The Pin Have Detailed Etching Resembling An Actual Stem. Beautifully Crafted Pin/brooch In 18Kt Yellow Gold, Weighing 16.8G. The Colors Visible In This Jewel Are The Perfect Balance.
- Preowned Weiss 1960s Brooch Glass DaisyThis Fun Flower Power Brooch Is 4 1/4" Long And 1 3/4 " At Its Widest Point. It Is Made Up Of White, Yellow And Green Rhinestones In A Japanned Setting. The Brooch Is In Excellent Vintage Condition And The Bright Yellow Center Pops Against The White Leaves. It Is Marked, "weiss" On The Back In An Oval Plaque.Weiss Jewelry Was Founded In 1942 On Fifth Avenue In New York By Albert Weiss, A Native New Yorker. Before Founding His Own Company, Weiss Worked As A Designer For Coro And Marvella Jewelry. Weiss Jewelry Was Best Known For Its Use Of High Quality Clear And Colored Rhinestones And Its Creations Of Butterflies, Bugs And Flowers. Albert Weiss Was President Of His Company And Retired In 1969. One Of Albert’S Sons Continued Running The Business For A Short Time But Weiss Jewelry Closed Their Doors In 1971.