Sale / PriceAll
- Gabriela Hearst
- Gabriela Hearst Louise herringbone silk-jacquard gownGabriela Hearst creates elegant clothes that are made with impeccable attention to detail. This 'Louise' gown is expertly cut on the bias from lustrous silk-jacquard and woven in an intricate herringbone pattern. We like how the plunging neckline and floor-sweeping mermaid hem accentuate an hourglass silhouette. Shown here with: Simon Miller Tote, DORATEYMUR Slippers, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.. Midnight-blue silk-jacquard.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back.. 100% silk.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Gabriela Hearst Tituba off-the-shoulder silk and wool-blend faille gownGabriela Hearst put a contemporary spin on traditional bridal with her 'Tituba' gown. This off-the-shoulder style has been crafted in Italy from ivory silk and wool-blend faille. It has a fitted bodice and pleated skirt that's split through the front. Style yours with the coordinating pants and pumps. Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Jimmy Choo Pumps, Charlotte Chesnais Cuff, Sophie Buhai Earrings, Cornelia Webb Ring.. Ivory silk and wool-blend faille.. Concealed hook and button fastenings through front.. 51% silk, 49% wool; lining: 100% silk.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.
- Gabriela Hearst Audley draped cotton cocoon coatThis navy cotton Audley coat is a fine example of Gabriela Hearst's directional silhouettes. It's crafted in Italy to a cocooning shape with shawl lapels and raglan sleeves, but can be neatly cinched at the waist with a matching tie. Master head-to-toe impact with cropped kick-flare trousers.?
- Gabriela Hearst Jolies sheer-sleeve tie-waist coatThis black?Jolies evening coat was first seen in Gabriela Hearst's Resort 2017 presentation, and is defined by chevron-embroidered trims at the long sleeves. It's made from a silk and wool-blend twill with sheer organza panels, and has a self-tie waist belt to cinch the open-front silhouette. Try it over a sleek jumpsuit to refine your evening attitude.
- Gabriela Hearst Audley oversized cotton coatRelatively fresh to New York, Gabriela Hearst has a distinctive lexicon that sets her apart from the rest of her contemporaries. In fact, it's a geographical distinction; the designer was originally born in Uruguay and now resides in America. Playing up to her outerwear strengths, this season was all about redefining the classics. This oversized wrap coat embraces the aesthetic; crafted from weightless cotton for trans seasonal versatility. Gabriela Hearst cotton coatSelf tie belt at waistShawl lapels, long sleeves, popper fastened straps at cuffs, flap pockets at front, oversized fit100% cottonDry cleanTrue to sizeSize XS/S: Length 40""Model is 5ft 10"" and wears a size XS/SMade in Italy
- Gabriela Hearst Willard cashmere jumperInspired by the classic cricket jumper, Gabriela Hearst's Willard design gives the sporty cable knit layer a luxurious makeover in Italian cashmere. The designer grew up in Uruguay and is currently based in New York City, known for pulling together ultra feminine, wearable pieces that flatter the female form. The ribbed trims are outlined with sheer tulle stripes neatly positioned along the V neckline, cuffs and hem.Gabriela Hearst cashmere jumperSlips onV neck, long sleeves, all over cable knit, tulle panels, ribbed trims 100% cashmereDry cleanTrue to sizeSize small: Length 26.5""Model is 5ft 10"" and wears a size small
- Gabriela Hearst Women's David Platform Ankle BootsGabriela Hearst's navy smooth leather David ankle boots are styled with a crepe platform sole. 1.50\"/40mm to 1.75\"/45mm platform (approximately). 7.25\"/18cm shaft (approximately). Rounded toe. Padded collar. Crepe platform. Stitched welt. Navy rawhide laces. Silvertone hardware. Lace-up style. Lined with leather. Rubber crepe sole. Available in Navy. Made in Italy.
- Gabriela Hearst Women's Holloway Mule BootiesCrafted of beige grained nubuck, Gabriela Hearst's Holloway mule booties are styled with a pointed toe and wooden platform wedge heel. 4\"/100mm heel; 25mm platform (approximately) Slips on Leather lining Leather sole Available in Beige Made in Italy
- Gabriela Hearst 'Francis' spazzolato leather d'Orsay loafersA twist on classic loafers, these Francis slip-ons from Gabriela Hearst are designed with cut-out sides to emulate the delicate, feminine appeal of d'Orsay flats. This pair is crafted in Italy from shiny and smooth spazzolato leather in a deep shade of navy.
- Gabriela Hearst Louise herringbone silk-jacquard gownGabriela Hearst's ivory gown is perfect for modern brides. Cut from fluid silk-jacquard, this floor-sweeping design skims beautifully over the body with carefully placed seams and a full lining to shape your silhouette. Wear it with sandals. Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Aquazzura Sandals, Anita Ko Ring, Anita Ko Ring, Anita Ko Necklace, Ileana Makri Necklace.. Ivory silk-jacquard.. Hook and zip fastening at back.. 100% silk.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.
- Gabriela Hearst Victoria layered plissé-silk gownGabriela Hearst's 'Victoria' gown has Grecian-inspired draping and braided straps. Made from blush plissé-silk, this romantic design has a fitted bodice with supportive internal cups and a plunging keyhole front. The layered, raw-cut hem hits at the ankle, making it perfect for showing off your favorite sandals. Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Bottega Veneta Ring.. Blush plissé-silk.. Button and concealed hook and zip fastening at side.. 100% silk.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Gabriela Hearst Russell belted georgette gown\"Each garment is an item into which I could pour my desires — made with impeccable constructions and uncompromising, noble materials,\" says Gabriela Hearst. Cut from airy georgette spun with touches of silk, this 'Russell' gown has a plunging V-neckline, streamlining piping and a detachable belt that cinches the waist. Keep the rest of your look simple with a pair of slides. Shown here with: Little Liffner Shoulder bag, ATP Atelier Slippers, Maria Black Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Ring.. Ivory and navy georgette.. Button fastenings along front.. 60% viscose, 40% silk.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.
- Gabriela Hearst Arrowhead-Stitch Striped Poplin ShirtGabriela Hearst shirt in striped poplin with contrast arrowhead stitching at bib and sleeves. Pleating at sleeves and back create volume. Spread collar; concealed button front. Long bishop sleeves; button cuffs. Slim silhouette. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in Italy.
- Gabriela Hearst Claremont reversible trench coatGabriela Hearst's beige Claremont trench coat is a wardrobe classic made modern. It's expertly crafted in Italy from the finest worsted cashmere to a traditional silhouette with a point collar that reveals the tonal-grey, white and blued checked wool-blend reverse side. Buttoned side seams allow you to customise the loose silhouette. Try yours at the weekend with dark denim and fresh white accents.?
- Gabriela Hearst Women's Lana SandalsCrafted of Mink (taupe) suede, Gabriela Hearst's Lana flat sandals are embellished with silvertone faceted hardware. 0.25\"/5mm heel (approximately). Open toe. Toe band. Ankle strap with hook-and-loop closure. Polished silvertone hardware. Hook-and-loop closure. Lined with leather. Leather sole. Available in Mink (taupe). Made in Italy.
- Gabriela Hearst Women's Charles Oxford EspadrillesGabriela Hearst's laceless Charles Oxford espadrilles are crafted of white smooth calfskin. The Oxfords are styled with a herringbone-pattern jute-covered platform and wedge heel. 2.75\"/70mm heel; 45mm platform (approximately) Rounded toe, concealed gore underneath tongue Slips on Lined Leather sole Available in White Made in Italy This style runs big. When purchasing, we recommend ordering 1/2 size down.
- Gabriela Hearst Cabot oversized silk-charmeuse trench coatGabriela Hearst's 'Cabot' trench coat is made from luxurious silk-charmeuse. Tailored in Italy, this piece is designed for a modern oversized fit in a subtle blush hue. Reference the designer's styling and wear yours open. Shown here with: Lanvin Tank, Proenza Schouler Pants, The Row Clutch, The Row Loafers, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.. Blush silk-charmeuse.. Button fastenings through double-breasted front.. 100% silk.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.
- Gabriela Hearst Kyteler embellished off-the-shoulder plissé-trimmed wool-blend dressFans of Gabriela Hearst include Emma Stone and Lena Dunham. Perfect for galas or events, this 'Kyteler' dress is cut from wool that's blended with the perfect amount of stretch to hug your figure. It has an elegant plissé panel that drapes across the bust to a silver-tone cuff at the wrist. Style it with slippers and a clutch. Shown here with: The Row Clutch, Attico Slippers, Eddie Borgo Ring.. Midnight-blue wool-blend.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back.. 99% virgin wool, 1% Lycra; lining: 100% silk.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.
- Gabriela Hearst Artemis single-breasted wool jacketGabriela Hearst is synonymous with sharp silhouettes, modernity and elegance, and this Artemis jacket displays all three. It's tailored in Italy from worsted-wool in a feminine blush-pink hue?and has a slim fit that's defined by padded shoulders and a smooth satin lining. Finish your look with a plain white T-shirt and the matching trousers.?
- Gabriela Hearst Themis checked silk and wool-blend jacketThis powder-blue silk and wool-blend Themis jacket is a sublime example of Gabriela Hearst's modern yet timeless aesthetic. It's patterned with a pale-pink and blue check and tailored in Italy to a double-breasted silhouette that falls to the tops of the thighs to elongate the figure. C omplete a sleek power pairing with the coordinating trousers. ?
- Gabriela Hearst Helena double-breasted wool jacketImpeccable construction and luxurious materials define Gabriela Hearst, and this sharply tailored forest-green Helena jacket is a stellar example from the Resort 2017 collection. It's made in Italy from pure worsted-wool, and shaped for a straight fit that elegantly crosses at the neckline to form a classic double-breasted front. The silver-coated lining is a clever final touch it's designed to protect you from smartphone radiation.?
- Gabriela Hearst Lucan striped cashmere sweaterKnitted from luxe Italian cashmere, Gabriela Hearst's cozy 'Lucan' sweater is made with care and attention to detail. It's designed with with colorful stripes and cut for a slim fit. Wear yours with the 'Victoria' skirt and loafers. Shown here with: Simon Miller Tote, ATP Atelier Slippers, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.. Multicolored cashmere.. Slips on.. 100% cashmere.. Dry clean.
- Gabriela Hearst Women's Laceless Augustin OxfordsGabriela Hearst white calfskin laceless Augustin Oxfords styled with perforations and pinking. 1\"/25mm heel (approximately) Dot-perforated medallion toe, wide perforated strap layered over vamp, stacked leather heel, silvertone grommets, stitched welt Slips on Lined Leather sole Available in White Made in Italy
- Gabriela Hearst Women's Jane OxfordsCrafted of grey suede and goat fur, Gabriela Hearst's Jane laceless wingtip oxfords are detailed with a dot-perforated band that runs across the vamp. 1\"/25mm heel (approximately). Medallion toe. Wide dot-perforated band at vamp. Concealed elastic gore underneath tongue. Stacked heel. Stitched welt. Dot perforations and pinking. Silvertone hardware. Slips on. Lined with smooth leather. Leather sole. Available in Grey. Made in Italy. Dyed goat fur country of origin: Nigeria.
- Gabriela Hearst Margaret paperbag silk and wool-blend trousersPared back silhouettes and increased construction are at the heart of Gabriela Hearst, a label that has earned the fashion world's attention in the past two years. Don't expect florals for this spring/summer collection, instead, rely on the romance of styles like the Margaret paperbag trousers. A silk and wool composition gives them their mystic lustre while a pleated waistband begs to be styled with something tucked in. Gabriela Hearst woven trousersConcealed hook and eye and zip fastening at sideHigh rise, pleating at waistband, darts at front and back yoke, pressed centre creases at front and back, shiny finish51% silk, 49% woolDry cleanTrue to sizeSize 8: Rise 11"", inside leg 28"", leg opening 16""Model is 5ft 10"" and wears a size 8Made in Italy
- Gabriela Hearst Isobel rouleau-button wool-blend dressSophisticated silhouettes and impeccable construction are key to Gabriela Hearst's refined aesthetic, as this postbox-red crepe Isobel dress shows. It's tailored to a body-skimming silhouette that's contoured with rouleau buttons, and finished with a white and blue striped silk-twill ruffle that falls over the neckline. Ground the look with leather loafers, detaching the shoulder straps for a sensual twist.
- Gabriela Hearst Martha broderie-anglaise cotton dressGabriela Hearst's white cotton Martha dress is a considered choice for spring?soirees. It's crafted in Italy to an open-back, full-skirt silhouette, and embroidered with a pink, purple, blue, yellow and green broderie-anglaise herringbone pattern. Add a colour-pop clutch and flats for a sophisticated result.?
- Gabriela Hearst Somerset silk-crepe maxi dressGabriela Hearst's silk-crepe Somerset maxi dress is boldly panelled with black, light-blue and red stripes, and turns to reveal crossover straps for further eye-catching appeal. The deep V-neck puts flattering focus on your décolleté. Wear yours for evenings out on vacation, accessorising with gleaming gold-tone jewellery.
- Gabriela Hearst Crowther fluted-hem crepe dressIt's the considered details that lift Gabriela Hearst's designs to wear-forever status. This pastel-blue Crowther dress is cut in Italy from crepe that's heavy enough to deliver a satisfying sway through the fluted skirt, and finished with body-contouring darts and a softly frayed hem. Stick to the label's low-key styling with a satin clutch and patent loafers.?
- Gabriela Hearst Women's Denim Boot-Cut TrousersGabriela Hearst's blue linen-blend denim boot-cut trousers are detailed at waist with equestrian-inspired silvertone belt buckles. Set-on waistband, belt tabs detailed with custom stirrup-inspired buckles, welt back pockets 9.0\" rise, 36.5\" inseam, 18.0\" leg opening (approximately) Hook-and-bar zip fly, jigger button Available in Blue 68% linen, 30% cotton, 2% elastane Dry clean Made in Italy
- Gabriela Hearst Beatrice high-rise slim-fit wool trousersThese forest-green Beatrice trousers perfectly epitomise Gabriela Hearst's relaxed, utilitarian aesthetic. They're crafted from lightweight worsted-wool?to a slim shape, and defined by a super high-rise paperbag waist fold it over to reveal the contrasting white and blue striped oxford-cotton lining.? Soft pleats and pressed creases sharpen the straight legs. Add the matching double-breasted jacket for heightened finesse.